A behavior is a set of linked decisions that determine how to react to
- If new mail is received during the weekend, and the sender has a paid
support plan, then relay the message to a list of worker mobile email
- When new mail is delivered to the Inbox, and it has a high
probability of being spam, then move it to the “Spam” bucket.
- If a new order is received, send an SMS message to a list of worker
- If it’s Friday, then decide if it’s before or after 6pm. If before
6pm, do nothing. If after 6pm, send an automatic reply to the
recipients that we’ve left the office for the weekend but will return
at 8am on Monday, and give them emergency contact information.
- If a new message has the subject “send me a price list”, then reply
with a pre-defined message detailing the current prices.
- If a new message has the subject “unsubscribe”, then set the “Do not
contact” custom field on the sender address to “yes” and move the
message to the “Cancels” bucket.