Cerb is a fast and flexible toolkit for web-based collaboration and workflow automation. In addition to equipping small teams with an arsenal of productivity-enhancing tools, the project also serves as a plugin-driven web development platform.
- Distributed email management that can scale to millions of conversations per year
- Virtual Attendants for the intelligent automation of repetitive behavior
- Shared pages for workers and groups to enhance productivity with their own workspaces
- Dashboards for reporting, monitoring, goal setting, and operational intelligence
- Contact information management for remembering anything about anyone
- Targeted broadcasting of personalized messages to thousands of contacts at once
- Notifications for keeping up to date about new activity
- Task management for delegating responsibilities
- Knowledge management for sharing accumulated experience
- Devblocks, a plugin-driven web development framework, for rapidly implementing new functionality
- A library of third-party plugins for integrating with other applications and services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Twilio, Freshbooks, Amazon S3, Campfire, etc)
- ... Time tracking, call logging, opportunity management, and much more
Cerb is the result of over 10 years of continuous research and development by Webgroup Media. The software is distributed under the Devblocks Public License as a commercial open source project. It has evolved based on feedback from a community that has included more than 18,979 organizations.
Licenses are sold based on the number of simultaneous workers (i.e. seats). Community licenses provide up to three seats at no cost. The software can be deployed on your own servers, or it can be subscribed to as an “on-demand” service that requires only a web browser.
Cerb is written in the PHP5 programming language. Data is stored in a MySQL database. The source code is publicly available on GitHub.