Guide for Group Managers
In this guide we will walk you through the routine duties of a group manager. For the best results, become familiar with the basic concepts before continuing.
If you’ve been given manager status in a group then you have autonomous control over its roster, configuration, and workflow.
To manage a group:
- Click groups in the top right.
- Click the name of the group you would like to manage from the list on
Managing a group.
Group management is organized between several tabs:
- Mail: Configures the group’s mail preferences.
- Buckets: Manages the group’s organizational buckets.
- Virtual Attendant: Configures the group’s automated Virtual
Attendant for various behavior; for example, routing new mail into
buckets, or assigning workers to relevant conversations.
- Members: Manages the group’s roster.
- Custom Fields: Each group can track their own custom fields on
new tickets. For example, the Sales department may want to track the
source (Google, website, ad) of leads while Support is interested in
tracking the category of requests (FAQ, feature request, etc). These
custom fields can be used to generate reports.